Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case CX130B running rough and shutting down

Champwise ยท 2019-11-10 20:33

Hi guys, The engine starts up, runs rough and shuts down. This has beenan intermittent issue for some time and is now making the machine inoperable. It has a 0193 fault code present on the console but I don't have any info on case fault codes. Any service/part manuals and schematics for this machine would also be appreciated. The machine serial number is 130K5N8SAD1114. Thanks Sam

Replies3
  1. #1LACHAU2019-11-10 22:14

    Please see attached file for more detail of this fault code.

  2. #2Champwise2019-11-11 01:54

    Thanks mate, you're the case guru.

  3. #3Champwise2019-11-12 01:31

    Hey mate. So I've unplugged the pressure sensor and measured voltages across all the pins on on the plug. After doing that I now have 2 other fault codes showing, 0089 and 0087. From what I understand, voltage above normal means the sensor is unplugged and the ecm is at pullup voltage. Could this code also point to a faulty sensor? My voltages across each pin are the following: Unplugged: Blueyellow to orange: 4.89v Blueyellow to blue: 5v Orange to blue: 0v Plugged in: Blueyellow to orange: 1v Blueyellow to blue: 5v Orange to blue: 0v Also can anyone name the connector type in the picture and where to buy them in australia? Thanks