Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case cx160c 2012 model programming

corey1980 ยท 2025-06-22 23:46

Just purchased a 2012 case cx160c excavator. My brother accidentally reset something on the instrument cluster and now when you turn the key on it's on machine select screen and the alarm continuously sounds. Does anybody know what information I need to put in these fields? How screwed am I ? Are there more parameters that are reset other than these three screens? Serial number DAC160K6NCSAF1163

Replies6
  1. #1Kobe Steel2025-06-23 14:01

    Have you tried putting your model into the machine field i.e. "SH160" and see if some of the other fields are automatically filled?

  2. #2corey19802025-06-23 19:09

    I sure did and it was a no go.

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2025-06-24 14:20

    If you have a service manual the procedure is in there. I don't have a "C" series manual but the one I have which is the "A" series says to put SH0150 in the first screen you can try that.

  4. #4Kobe Steel2025-06-25 00:14

    Try these parameters if you are still having trouble. Machine:

  5. #5Kobe Steel2025-06-25 00:33

    Machine: SH0160-6 Territory: 0001 (North America) Brand: 0002 (Case) Language: 0001 (English) Unit: 0001 (North America, psi & Fahrenheit) Free Swing: 0000 (None) Overload Warning: 0000 (None) ATT Type: 0000 (Standard) Option Line: 0001 (Breaker) The manual I have is for 130 C but it is very vague in its descriptions of each setting. Some of these settings can be changed in the service menu section of the monitor. Hope this helps. Best regards

  6. #6corey19802025-06-27 09:04

    Thank you Thank you sir