I am having a heckuva time with my hoe. How do you access the fault codes? I can't remember. Thanks.
I'm getting the codes 0364 fuel system com error and a 0365 fuel system low. Has the VP44 injection pump crapped out again?
Good day Baylward Please see attached hope it is of help. KR Uffex
Thanks uffex. Just gotta figure out what these two codes mean. Sure hope the injector pump hasn't quit again.
The codes are the same as the Cummins engine error codes, for your information. The 364 code is fuel pump control module, CAN communication error - abnormal update rate. The 365 code is fuel pump control module, supply voltage circuit - shorted. So yes it's the VP44 pump again, have you changed your lift pump and fuel return relief valve lately? Do you have the updated inline fuel filter on this machine? Fuel pressure and supply is everything to these pumps.
I changed the lift pump when I put a new injector pump on it last time. Didn't know anything about a return relief valve or updated inline fuel filter. Thanks a bunch. Guess I need to get another injector pump on hand.
There was a buletten from Case some years ago on the fuel filter update. Check the inline filter that you have and clean out settlement bowl at tank. Sometimes the banjo bolts get stopped up with trash and there's a filter in settlement bowl you can clean.
Oh and btw the relief valve is at the end of fuel return line where it connects to line going back to tank.
Thanks a bunch. Guess I'll get a new VP44 ordered and also check on these few items.
I'd do filters and clean settlement bowl first