I have a 2016 CX490D machine saying check engine on the screen. All seems to run and function fine from what I can tell. Im guessing there is a way to view codes without having any additional diagnostic equipment? Would like to see if I can look into this at all before having the dealer out... Thanks!!
With the key on, press and hold the 2 speed button and the auxiliary hydraulic setup button at the same time for 2-3 seconds. That will enter you into the diagnostic mode. Select check, and then going in to fault codes. It will list the codes and the hour they occurred at. It does not however say what the actual codes stand for.
Thanks for the help! Looks like I got quite a long list of codes... Im guessing the active codes are the ones with a number in the status box? Any idea where I could find a description of the codes? Also is there a way to clear or reset the codes? Appreciate any help!
I generally just do an internet search to find out what a code means. I know there’s some members here that can tell you for sure and you can buy almost any Case service manual from repairmanual.com for ~$30
Sounds good. Im thinking maybe it would be a good idea to clear or reset the code list...
Is it possible to actually clear or reset the codes myself? Ive looked through the screen options but haven't found a way to do it yet. Thanks