Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case cx50B Buckets pin diameter

derek111111 ยท 2013-04-14 08:49

I just purchased a 2007 Case cx50b, I was looking for a thumb and used buckets. What other machines buckets can I use? Cat 305? deere 50D? Just thought if anyone knew of what machines have the same pin diameter?

Replies3
  1. #1KSSS2013-04-14 12:23

    Do you have a coupler? You certainly can use New Holland, and Kobelco buckets (same machine) if you dont have a coupler.

  2. #2Jbullfrog2013-04-14 18:03

    I have a Werq Brau coupler on our CX50B. We have WB buckets and a Trench Fang. I use 1-3/4 cylinder rod for pins. You probably won't find a used thumb, as nobody would ever take one off. Ours has a WB that mounts with the main pin and a weld-on cylinder mount. It works well, but is 14" wide. We have the thumb pressure set so the bucket will curl it back. Get a new thumb, as they are more than worth it.

  3. #3StumpyWally2013-04-15 09:53

    Refer to my posts in the following thread: