Excavator is not wanting to start. I’ve changed fuel filters and pump. It turns over a very long time and will finally start. Runs rough then dies as soon as you want to start using it. Every once in a while you can idle all the way up and you’ll be able to put it to work. It’ll be fine until it sits then it acts up all over again. Any suggestions?
Is this a Tier 4 engine? (common rail) Is the electric fuel pump working? Working efficiently? Was there any water/trash in the fuel filters when you changed them?
I had a Cx50b similar problem ended up being trash in tank plugging fuel line. Blow back through your fuel line into your tank. Be sure and loosen cap on tank if you use compressed air.
Filters were clean and fuel pump is changed out and working efficiently. Ill try blowing the line out. I had that happen on a bobcat years ago. Thanks for the replies!