Does anyone have any info on a Case D750? I have combed the internet for info and i have found very little. We bought one today, but the under carriage has quite a bit of wear. I was told that the rails was the same (but longer) as a 450. Is this true? thanks luke:usa
Pics of the machien will help.As far as the rails I think any undercarrige dealer will help you with spec's,pitch, width, bushing diamiter,etc.To help you compair it to a 450.I use www. scohn.com , they halve always been helpful.Hope this helps.
thanks! the machine has a 267 Case diesel engine and a Case-o-matic (i think that was what it was called) transmission, and a 4 way blade. I will post pics as soon as possible. thanks again Luke
That's good news.HOPE to see some pics. 25c
750 You might find that the track chains from an 850 & early 855 are the same. Heavyquip might supply new track,while tractorparts.com might have good used track gear.There are lots of suppliers. Try the Case Terratrac Crawlers site...they should have the info you need. Jim