Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case D750 crawler radiator needed

AU.CASE ยท 2013-06-26 09:11

'Evening all, a friend - distant relative has just called and needs a radiator core for a Case D750 crawler dozer - R22021. Its the one with the heat exchanger for the tranny under the main core with the horizontal tank fitted to a flange around the engine cooling core by a flange and 1/4" bolts from memory. Going to be hard to source in Australia for him? Cheers all and thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1alrman2013-06-26 17:23

    AU! Good to hear from you! Hard to source - as a bolt in unit - for sure. :yup If it is just the core he needs, a good radiator repair shop, shouldn't have too much trouble getting a core fabricated to do the job ...... if your relative can part with the $$$$

  2. #2AU.CASE2013-06-27 03:24

    Good Day alrman, thank you for the reply and yes it is a while since I lurked here, but I often think of the members' here and all the wealth of help it has shared. For the radiator, I'll pass on what you suggest tonight as I will see one or both of the owners' at a meeting. The cost could be a bit scary for sure, maybe a hookup of a multistage radiator off another machine to get away from the heat exchanger in the bottom of the old style part could be rigged up - time will tell. Oh and I haven't been here because my CASE's are so reliable and I am too fussy, but must call in more often to learn and share // cheers.