not sure if this is were need to post this, sorry if im in the wrong spot. I have a dh4 case davis trencher with the 1.8liter leyland diesel engine. I just bought the machine and the po removed the attachment pump and dissasembled the propulsion pump. everything else on the machine looks good and i don't want to part it out. so with that said I am looking for both the attachment hydrostat pump and the propulsion hydrostat pump. I have case part#s attachmentpt.#h628 040 propulsion pt.#h596304 if any one knows were to find these pumps or has sundstrand pt#s I would greatly appreciate the help Thanks in advance.
I have a used H628040 attachment pump from a DH5. Let me know if you still need one and want to get a price on it.
Is the dh5 pump the same, and yes I am still searching. what do you have to have for it, plus shipping to lexington in 47138
just checked with casece.com and it is the same part