Hi ,still on the hunt for an 8/9 ton . Found a cx80 , does any body have one or know about them.Let me know your opinion on them,what to look out for. It has rubber tracks, can they be refitted with steel tracks when they are shot
Hi there colt, I have a cx75 2003 model and have owned it for 5 years. It has done 5000 hours whilst I have owned it 9600 total and has never given me any trouble never missed a day due to a breakdown!! Even now with quite high hours it is still a very good machine and does alot of my work. It very smooth to operate and has bags of power. Also to answe your question yes I have swapped mine to steel tracks after the rubber wore out. All in all I love the machine and very very reliable Good luck finding one as they are like hens teeth second hand here in the uk they sell very quickly