Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case excavator 966 /988

trombeur ยท 2018-05-18 12:23

opinions on excavator CASE 966 988 from 20 tons year of construction 2001, what good are the defects attributed to this excavator? I own a mechanic of my knowledge, but I never got to test this excavator, so if it were possible I would like to have opinions from friends who used this excavator thanks https://www.casece.com/emea/it-it/prodotti/escavatori https://www.casece.com/emea/it-it/prodotti/escavatori/escavatori-cingolati/modelli

Replies6
  1. #1gggraham2018-05-19 12:47

    The 88 series here in Canada 688, 888, 1088 were not very reliable machines. Lots of problems with regulators, electrical, pumps.

  2. #2trombeur2018-05-20 11:06

    Grazie per le preziose informazioni aggiuntive e dettagli tecnici, se qualche altro utente ha altre informazioni preziose, vi invito a partecipare alla discussione grazie ancora

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2018-05-20 19:56

    Amen brother I hated those things here in the U.S.

  4. #4trombeur2018-05-21 04:10

    the French poclain have a good reputation and reputation as plumbing, in my part it repairs them and sells a mechanical friend of mine, but in the business and in the business everyone makes self-promotion so I wanted to know a comment and impartial opinions, business and friendship are like water and oil, they never mix, thanks again for your opinions

  5. #5Coy Lancaster2018-05-21 07:53

    Here in the U.S. we never had good luck with the 88 series machines. In my opinion they were a 1000 or 1500 hour machine and after that they were an continuous problem with the hydraulic system with leaks and other things.

  6. #6trombeur2018-05-21 11:33

    thank you for your testimony, an acquaintance of mine has a specimen of 20 tons in 2001, good to know, I would not take a bin or a junk that left me feet after a short time