Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case front wheel

otis ยท 2006-08-24 15:24

Hey everybody new guy here,great site!! I have a 580k that i am trading in on a new super m. I have a spare front wheel and wondering if it will bolt on to the new machine to have as a spare. Also are the backhoe buckets interchangeable, Thanks .

Replies4
  1. #1cat3202006-08-24 20:02

    I think that the buckets are interchangableand the rim should be the same too. just ask your dealer but i think they should. boy you will love that new super M comming from a K a completly different animal .

  2. #2otis2006-08-26 21:59

    Thanks cat320 ,everything fits. You wern't kidding about the difference in machines it's like a leap into the future from the K. Now I have to go pay for it

  3. #3cat3202006-08-27 09:29

    That's the only bad part of getting it makeing the payments. So how did you equip it ? what options did you get? Good luck with it?

  4. #4otis2006-08-28 22:52

    I bought it with the following options, 4wd, ride control, deluxe cab package, pilot controls and had it plumbed for a Hoe pack . I am really enjoying the ac since I didn't have it in my K.