Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case hose size

TnG ยท 2020-09-27 13:56

anyone have the hose sizes for the Case bulk hose number? Can't seem to find it on Google. The majority of the hoses are: A21574, A21572, and A21566 There's also:A21573, A21571, A21569, A21567, A21570, A21565 I believe the A21572 is -8 (1/2" id) And A21566 is -6 (3/8 id)

Replies9
  1. #1mitch5042020-09-27 22:06

    Case b'hoes use a lot of -10

  2. #2Coy Lancaster2020-09-27 23:10

    They are usually 5/8 hose and #10 fittings on backhoe and loader may be 1/2 with a #6 fitting. Can't really remember right now.

  3. #3TnG2020-09-27 23:46

    Yeah, kinda figured -10 on the A21574. Going to go through and make a part number database with cross references to eaton Z series fittings. Using the hose list in the back of the parts manual I got 23ft of -10, 46ft of -8, and 30ft of -6. I'm sure those numbers are actually less depending on configuration.

  4. #4ALcobia2022-06-25 18:57

    hi all, anyone have a hydraulic part number hose fitting converter for the CSA 530CK? I have a blown hose on my Case 530CK backhoe (swing control). According to manual, the hose assembly part number is: D30792 (CAS L.H. to lower valve port (1/2" I.D. x 1" O.D. x 23" long), swing cyl hyd). I found a manual (reference) that states the fitting on the hose (D30792) are: "220-226" and "220-204". But now I can't find a good converted fitting part numbers... I tried to research the fitting (by description) and I ordered the following: MPX-12-12 | 3/4" NPT Male Swivel Fitting for 3/4" Hydraulic Hose But not sure if it correct, the fitting (with the swivel) is used with a O-ring. I'm not sure if the fitting I was has a place for the o-ring. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

  5. #5Tinkerer2022-06-25 20:13

    Take the hose off and you will be able to duplicate it. Do you have a swaging machine ? Just curious.

  6. #6mitch5042022-06-26 16:47

    MPX is pipe thread, if your fitting uses an o-ring, it is not pipe thread.

  7. #7Bote2022-06-27 07:52

    Sounds like you're going to be making hoses TnG. What kind of equipment do you have? I'm blessed to have a shop 10 minutes from my house that does nothing but make hydraulic hoses. If I were to lose one, I can call the shop with the dimensions and my wife can pick it up and have it to my farm within a couple hours.

  8. #8RES2022-06-28 12:10

    I recently replaced all the hoses on my 580b. Just took them to the local shop and he made them while I waited. Took all of a half hour to make 10 hoses. Wasn't cheap. But went with good hose. Didn't want to have to do it again. All but 2 were original 1975. Still need to do the stab cylinders yet. Think it was about $1400 for the 10, I could have saved about 400 with cheaper hose. Do it once, do it right!

  9. #9mttporter2023-10-01 22:01

    What is the OD on these hoses? I am looking to get protective sleeves but need OD to order.Thanks