We have a case 621E I think, and it has an issue with hydraulics. It seems on hotter days it is worse, but if say we bottom out the loader or raise it to the top, or if steering gets in bind, we will lose hydraulics. If we shut down machine for a while, it will correct. There is also a low continuous beep in the cab, but I don't think that problem is related. No lights come, and machine will still drive, but sounds different, and when we lose hydraulics it sound different and makes sort of a click when we lose them. Any input or experience would be appreciated, it only has 3000 hours and I hear these machines are bad about some of these issues, but we don't know whats causing it. Sensor? relief valve?
I’m no expert on these types of loaders or loaders in general, but I demoed a 621e a few years ago, is there a hydraulic cut off switch on that loader? If I remember right it should be an orange type button/switch, maybe it’s shorting out? If I recall right I hit that switch before and it made a type of clicking noise to engage some sort of solenoid to click hydraulics out, might be something to check into?!