Last week I was able to look up some parts at the New Holland website. Now I get redirected to a new CNH website. I cannot figure out how to actually get the part numbers from this new site. I can see the technical drawing, but it's not listing the part numbers as they relate to the drawing. What am I missing here?
I am able to use it after I had some help from alrman. Read this thread. HeavyEquipmentForums There is a link in that thread that will take you another thread about the new website.
Thanks Tinkerer, but I figured out the problem. I had an update to Firefox over the weekend that started blocking the pop ups at the new CNH website. The parts lists are pop ups. I brought the page I needed up on Explorer and its working fine with the part #s.
Thanks for posting about the popup blocker. There most likely others that are having problems because of blockers. I am running Firefox with uBlock Origin and have no problems with the new website.
Glad I downloaded as much as I did from the old format.
Apparently all the info. is there it is just a little harder to find than the old website. Way too similar to John Deere's online parts book. Which I never did like.
I said something to the local parts guy and he said it was less user-friendly as well. Add that to the addition of new part numbers. Some nerd somewhere with no understanding of anything other than 1’s and 0’s probably was paid big bucks to “upgrade”(needlessly change) their system.