Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case Operators Rodeo

Dozerboy ยท 2011-05-23 22:25

Well I always wanted to know how good I was and finely got the chance. I rocked the Skidsteer and Loader events, but took a penalty in the loader. I was a shoe in for first with only a TBL left, but took third after chocking on my last event. I let my nerves get to me and couldn't shake it off. With the hyd. being so much faster on a 580 then what I'm use to I ended up getting a penalty for knocking the base ball off the cone. I still have a chance to go to Vegas for the nationals as a wildcard though. Got me $150 and a shiny new belt buckle.:drinkup Here is Case's site to find an event closet to you. I have some tips if anyone it interested. Even if your a greenhorn go its fun theres food and a few pretty sharp guys from Case are there and there is no shortage of guys just as bad or worse then you. Hope to see ya at Nationals.

Replies5
  1. #1R_Forgey2011-06-04 09:32

    What pieces of equipment do you use for the competition? The website says backhoe, skid steer, and wheel loader. I really wish they would keep the backhoe out of it and put an excavator and dozer in there. But I suppose they leave the backhoe in there because it is the best piece they have.

  2. #2Dozerboy2011-06-15 21:19

    It was just those 3 and ya the 580 is the stable for case. I was talking with one of the big wigs and they strained to try and think of a way to put a dozer in it.

  3. #3Dozerboy2011-11-08 21:53

    Anyone else enter one of these? Just got the email that the drawing for the wildcards is next week. Fingers crossed

  4. #4D&GExcavating2011-11-16 17:34

    Nope, didn't know anything about it. Kinda wish I would've though, I've been operating since i was 7

  5. #5Dozerboy2011-11-22 20:32

    I didn't make it oh well next year I'll just have to win.