Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case Padfoot Roller Help

JakeDearing ยท 2017-02-09 15:12

I've got a Case pad foot roller and the serial number tag under the steps has been broken off and missing. I am wondering if anyone knows any other way to identify the machine to get the original serial number.

Replies3
  1. #1JakeDearing2017-02-27 13:05

    Still needing help

  2. #2sheepfoot2017-02-27 16:53

    Do you know the machine, 602 w/ 4 cylinder deutz air cooled engine, 602B w/ 4 cylinder case engine, 68.9 inches across drum. 1102 w/ 5 cylinder deutz air cooled engine/ later with case engine and 84.6 inches across drum around 25,000 lbs. 1402 w/ 6 cylinder deutz air cooled engine, 84.6 across drum and around 30,000 lbs. They started as vibromax/ case vibromax/ vibromax/ vibromax 2000/ and now owned by JCB. If you can get the tags off the engine/hydrostat/axle/front and rear drive motors, case may still have some info. If the machine still has a dealers tag you mite call them and be able to get a s/n. If you know the owner before you and the dealer they used you may have some luck. I was thinking they were stamped at the frame around engine or main frame under the seat area. I see its a old post are you looking parts.

  3. #3JakeDearing2017-02-28 14:51

    I'm looking for the serial number to update my equipment list. And to order parts everyone wants the serial number.