Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case/Poclain parts in the U.S.?

245dlc ยท 2014-04-20 12:04

Hi guys I'm posting this for a friend of mine who's house burnt down this past winter. He has a small excavating business and one of his machines is a 1986 Case/Poclain 125B. He said prior to the fire he had a phone number of a place that I believe he said was in California that sells parts for this old series of excavators I was wondering if anybody on this forum is familiar with this place? He doesn't really want to have to buy parts again from the local dealer as they are so expensive.

Replies3
  1. #1245dlc2014-04-22 00:54

    So I take it nobody knows of a place in California that deals in Case/Poclain excavator parts?

  2. #2Deeretracks2014-04-22 00:59

    Doesn't want to deal with Sonsray Machinery or they can't get the parts? Last time I worked on a Case/Poclain 170C shovel I was able to get parts through Western Power & Equip who are now called Sonsray.

  3. #3finaldrive2014-04-22 13:01

    I'm in SoCal and I can't think of anyone dealing with machines from the 80's A quick search on machinerytrader resulted in several wrecked machines, but none in Cali.