I went to the backhoe rodeo at my local Case dealer, it was pretty cool. A lot of nice machines! Here is the link to the photos: http://flickr.com/photos/10033251@N04/sets/72157600938548816/ I didn't feel like resizing them all so I just put them on flickr. When you click on the picture, at the top right above the pic. will be various little tools/links, click on the magnifying glass icon with the 'plus' in the middle and you can see them in their original size. Blake WA
our show here is in oct. i entered i figured it be alot of fun plus bringing my nephew he will love the machines.
Yeah, it was cool! Just remember when you scoop the balls from the cones and dump them in the garbage can, go well below the ball with the bucket curled. Too many people were coming in behind the ball with the bucket and it wasn't low enough and curled in enough and it was would just roll right out! Blake WA
thanks i will have to rember that when i go . what did they have for controls 4 ,2, or pilote controls ?I supose each dealer will probably be different.
When I went to one, they had an excavator to pick up the balls. The teeth were shaped so that you could pick the the ball up between two of them. Some people scooped it up in the bucket, but that was much slower than using just the teeth.
Cat 320: They had two with pilot controls and two with case controls. Cat 420: They had a mini for the little ones but other than that it was all backhoe. Was it a large trackhoe or mini? Blake WA