I raised the cab to perform maintenance and now the controls are locked and from what I can tell there is no power to the hydraulics this is with the cab raised, seat switch bypassed and lap bar down with motor running. The fuses and relays appear to be ok and display panels are normal I was told that there is a cab switch on the under side of the cab but cannot locate a switch or wiring to a a switch i only see the lap bar and seat switch. Does anyone know if there is a cab switch or have other recommendations?
There is a cab down switch in the bottom of the left rear cab post. It is wired in series with the lap bar switch. Many are missing and bypassed. DO NOT try to operate loader with cab up,unless you have a real definite reason to, machine on blocks with wheels off the ground, and loader up on stops. I reached in and started a Case once that had the lap bar bypassed. One drive lever was stuck forward from having flipped the cab. Very scary. Be careful
It does not appear this model has a cab switch the model number is behind the right leg so it is somewhere between a 2001-2006. Case first indicated it may not have one then they said it does but cant find it on the diagrams. The seat switch appears to be interlocked with the lap bar and all lights appear normal the seat switch light is lit and the parking brake goes out with the lap bar down. Opening up one of the side panels with the cab down the mechanical switch appears to be closed the lap bar linkage has it pushed down and is touching a bolt on the underside. I am sure this is something simple but can't locate the issue.