Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case sr130 2016 locked

dimitris komninos ยท 2021-04-15 13:16

a fault code 1905 has occured and the machine is locked. brand knew 70 hours. i can start the engine but nothing else works .i checked fuses i checked wiring nothing.what else should i check?

Replies4
  1. #1Muffler Bearing2021-04-16 18:59

    It's a voltage circuit issue, might be this... get your dealer on it, I assume you still have warranty

  2. #2gggraham2021-04-23 14:42

    The code is "VCM - 5Vref1 Sensor Supply Voltage Out Of Range" Red warning on dash. I'd see my dealer.

  3. #3hunterdog9672021-05-25 17:51

    Hi gggraham I have a case related question, a SR130 Case is super fast on some implements like bucket lower . Is there any selection or any way to slow it down

  4. #4gggraham2021-05-25 18:08

    Here is the complete EZ-EH Speed and Control settings as well as the Keyless Lock System. This should answer your question.