I have a 2017 Case SR210. Can someone tell me where the fuse panel is? The manual states its behind the cup holder but there's no panel behind it. It's an open cab with standard case controls (not EZ/EH). It ran fine the last time I used it. Now it's not recognizing when you set in the seat so it won't start. The battery has a good charge. Cab lights work but no power to instrument panel or to seat sensor. Thanks in advance.
Check for a panel below the seat, between your legs as you sit in it the machine.
KSSS thank for the info. I found them yesterday. Case needs to update the operators manual. Im still trying to figure out my issue. All fuses and relays are good. Still no power to the seat switch therefore no power to instrument panel. Anyone else with a Case Alpha series or New Holland 200 series ever run into this?
Also anyone have a wiring diagram available?
Are you certain the 5A fuse for Unswitched power is good? Chafing at the seat harness will blow this fuse and then nothing will happen when you sit in the seat
I checked the continuity on that fuse and it checked good. I also have 13 volts on both sides of it in the fusebox. I do have 13 volts at the seat sensor. I originally thought I didn't. It was dark so I guess I wasn't making connection. I also checked the continuity on the seat sensor. It closes when you sit in the seat. Still no power to the instrument panel.
crap...I'll see what else I can find
here's this
I got it. I will check it out. Thanks for your help!
Muffler Bearing thanks for the info. Any idea how I can get my hands on the complete cab harness diagram with coupler pin out and wire description?
The diagrams are broken into a lot of pages. have you checked the fuse and relays in the left rear corner by the battery? I'd also try opening up connections and looking for corrosion
Muffler Bearing thanks again for more information. I didn't get a chance to do anything with it today. I'm going to try to work on it tomorrow and see if I can't figure something out.
Muffler Bearing can I also get sheet 5 and 11 of the wiring schematic so I can trace the switched powered circuit?
I didnt see any fuses or relays by the battery. Where exactly are these located? This is a very basic machine. Not a lot of bells and whistles. Mechanical controls and open cab. Do all variations have fuses and relays at the battery?
Just realized those are grid heater power supply, an Alabama machine probably doesn't have that
I have no power to the instrument cluster fuse in the panel. Any idea where this circuit receives power? Also, is there any way to raise the boom so I can tilt the cab? I cant put it float because the hydraulics are locked. Will I have to open the lines raise it?
Yeah,in your case you'll need to crack the loader lines to raise it. Be careful if you have a bucket coupler. they can bleed off and drop the bucket on you. Raise your cab, start checking connections and we can go from there
Thanks Muffler Bearing. Its a manual coupler so no worries there. I will try to do a little more on it this afternoon. I will report back what i find. Once again thanks
Well I got the boom raised and cab tilted. All connections look good. All grounds that I have checked look good. I dont have power to the following connections in the fuse box: ECU 1 ECU 2 RH Tail lamp LH Tail lamp Engine sensor Ignition Instrument Cluster Are there anymore fuses or relays other than the ones in cab below the seat? I can't find any in the battery compartment. The serial number is NHM427102.
I wonder if it is not the wiring harness. I am not familiar with the midsize machines, but perhaps check the harness where the back cowling lifts up. On the large frame there is a harness that gets chaffed from the opening and closing the cowling. It is on the right side of the engine bay by the upright on the big ones. Yours might be different.
I will check in that area. So far I haven't found any obvious signs of damage to the harness. This issue has be perplexed.
Muffler Bearing can I also get sheet 5 and 11 of the wiring schematic so I can trace the fused instrument cluster circuit? I still cant find any problems with the harness.
ok
Hey. I wonder what was the solution here. I have very low power to my instrument cluster. It has been intermittent problem for me when operating the machine would just lock up all of a sudden then I can restart it after 10 seconds. Its an electrical problem with low voltage going to the instrument cluster. Not sure why however. Seat switch, lap bar, door connector all tested good. My machine is a case sr200 2012
Geez that sound a like a mess, I'll poke around a bit
I have the same problem with no power to the instrument panel was there any solution found.
I had a similar situation on my 2012 sr200. Mine was a bad connection behind the cab in the loom where 3 or 4 wires were crimped together. They were all red wires. At one point, moving the harness around would make a connection, until it didn't. Helped to locate the problem area though. We have also replaced the display for this same issue. I rule out the display by plugging it into another one of our machines.i know that info doesn't help unless you got another machine around, but that's what I do.
The instrument cluster had to be replaced