Hey y'all, new to the forum here and new to construction equipment in general. I have a 2015 Case SR270 with proportional aux hydraulics. I was going to hook up a backhoe attachment that has its on seat and dig and move the skid loader whenever it was time. However, I went to roll the auxiliary switch all the way up so it would lock in( like I've seen on YouTube videos) but the roller switch keeps returning to the neutral position. It seems like the roller switch wants to stop once I go up so far but it feels like something is broken. The hydraulics engage and work but I would have to manually hold the roller switch up the entire time, which doesn't seem very prudent. Has anyone had this issue? And is there a fix for this? I have the joystick tore apart a little. It looks like I can only replace the whole joystick and not the individual part, but I am not sure. Thoughts? Thank you all in advance
You no have operator's manual. Thumbwheel doesn't detent.
Is this what you're saying? I tried that and the red light would never come on. Are you saying when I engage that Aux Hydraulic Override, that switch is supposed to stay in that continuous flow position?