Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case sv212d deutz code 1455

Midnightmoon ยท 2021-04-19 14:28

Need some diagnostic procedures for a deutz 1455 code deutz tcd 4.1 L4. The code info is to vague.Temperature during stand-still main phase too low or too high. Any help would be great thank you

Replies7
  1. #1Txhayseed2021-07-07 17:37

    I don't see that code in my fault code chart. Are sure its an engine code not a machine code ?? I will look again. I got the books for both 2.9 and 3.6 l4s didn't see that particular code in either

  2. #2heymccall2021-07-07 20:24

    Spn 3711 is what to look at. DPF temperature too high or low.

  3. #3Txhayseed2021-07-09 13:46

    Ahhh the good old DPF... To high, to low..... Or just right. You always know your in for a good time when its DPF time.. As far as diagnostics go you almost always need Serdia to monitor and repair. I would look over your wiring really good for rubbing, burns, loose Connections. Other than that you need to have it hooked up to monitor and diagnosis sensors etc.

  4. #4Midnightmoon2021-07-09 14:47

    I had no responses to this thread so I started a more general thread. Went to a deutz dealer 2 bad injectors which was what i was thinking HeavyEquipmentForums

  5. #5Txhayseed2021-07-09 22:06

    That's crazy. Two bad injectors. Would have thought you would have had multiple codes for those particular injectors. The ecm monitors injection cycles very closely. Almost the whole engine revolves around those parameters. Good thing you got to dealer. Little you could do at that point. Takes a 3500 dollar software suite to do just about anything.

  6. #6Midnightmoon2021-07-09 22:37

    We have the software but it was a waranty issue so we couldn't do the repair. You wont get codes for a bad spray pattern or leaky injectors only if it has shorted or disconnected wires. Drives me nuts engine coild be running on 2 cylinders with skips out the you know what and it wont throw a code. If you monitor the suction control valve and fuel pressure you can see at times a bad injector by eradic readings on a graph but it wont throw a code. No knock sensor so cant see a skip

  7. #7Txhayseed2021-07-18 01:20

    That's kinda wacky. The can has about 32 parameters for injection alone. Leaking injectors and spray patterns aside which I agree would probably not trigger a fault but I would think it would kick of a fuel imbalance if an injector was leaking down. Especially on start ups. That's my wishful thinking but sometimes I over think things. Glad you got it figured out though