Help ! I have a case sv250 the dump tilt is very slow tilt back is fine. boom lift up and down is great I check pump pressures all in spec I checked both cylinders for bypass all ok I have changed the bucket level valve and the main control valve still have the same problem anyone have any ideas we’re to look next.
Mechanical or EH controls?
thanks for the response. I have checked what solenoids and reference signals from what is involved in the tilt circuit and all were in spec from what the service manuals are saying. Had a few codes (5512 implausible bucket-sensor state compared to loader bucket command-stuck spool or pressure relief valve) a (5504 bucket valve spool sensor open circuit or short circuit to ground ) before I made any repairs but after I changed the main control valve and the self leveling valve the codes didn’t come back. So I thought I had it but once I started the machine went to full throttle went to til the bucket to dump and it’s still super slow. Tilt up was to normal. And no codes are coming back.
Go into the EH settings and make sure the bucket function is set at high.
ksss thanks for the response can you set bucket dump on a older skid steer it’s a 2011 sv250 ? It doesn’t have a monitor screen like the new ones. I didn’t think it was adjustable ?
It is adjustable. If you have your operators manual the process is in there.
OK, thanks I’ll try it and let you know
Ksss thank you for the info The problem is solved it was in creep mode set it to high works great. Thanks again.
Glad it worked out.