Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case Telehandlers?

Fordman ยท 2026-07-25 17:41

Hey Guys, I would like to add a tele to my fleet for a serious of Barns and roofs I have in my future. Near me is this Case TX842, but I didn't even know case made Telehandlers and searching they seem pretty rare. Should I be concerned about parts availability? Seems like the perfect age and condition for me

Replies4
  1. #1tractormech2026-07-27 17:53

    My vote says no. I have seen exactly one in 35+ years of heavy equipment repair. Why get yourself in a bad situation for parts or service? I'd look at JLG, Skytrak or something. I'm not a fan of JCB, and Traverse is a problem for parts too. Just my opinion.

  2. #2CM19952026-07-27 21:31

    X2 - stick with JLG or Skytrak. 1,000's of those units out there running every day and they are staples in the national rental fleets. Of course price ultimately dictates a decision. Looks like it's on an auction yard?

  3. #3Tyler d4c2026-07-27 21:34

    2008 Case TX842 Telehandler https://www.rbauction.com/pdp/2008-case-tx842-telehandler/15588708?utm_source=flagship-app&utm_medium=mobile-app&utm_campaign=mobile-app-link-flagship

  4. #4Fordman2026-07-31 21:58

    Any preferences? I like the JLG on the bottom but feel its going out of my budget