Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case tr270

peter lamboo ยท 2018-05-21 08:42

Having problem with my 2011 case tr270. Just bought this machine and was running fine, decided to run air conditioning when I flipped the green lit switch to turn on the air the engine was dragged down and stalled. The problem is now there are no lights or power in the cab, on the instrument panel, no beeps, nothing. Did I blow a fuse? I tested power at the starter on the large cable and there is power there. New battery and ground cable. Switch key appears fine.

Replies7
  1. #1Muffler Bearing2018-05-21 11:56

    Fuse panel either under your cup holder trim piece or a plate with four screws behind your left leg when you are in the seat.

  2. #2Muffler Bearing2018-05-21 11:59

    If no lights come on when you sit you must have blown the Unswitched power fuse. Also you can try turning the center of your A/C compressor by hand to verify it is seized

  3. #3peter lamboo2018-05-23 08:28

    I do not see the four screw cover plate to access the fuse panel and I don't have a cup holder. I do see two fuse blocks located near the floor on the left containing relays and fuses. How do I check them?

  4. #4peter lamboo2018-05-23 08:30

    Not too concerned that the air does not work at this point I need the machine to just run.

  5. #5Muffler Bearing2018-05-23 14:12

    Do you have your operators manual behind the seat still? it will have the fuse diagram, or else just look for a blown fuse. If you tell me your Serial # should be and N and two other letters then some numbers I can post a fuse diagram.

  6. #6Muffler Bearing2018-05-23 14:25

    Find the one marked unswitched

  7. #7Nathaniel Hopman2022-10-08 18:17

    Thank you muffler bearing for that picture