Hi all, I have been lurking for years and you all have been more help than you will ever know, but now I have one that I can't figure out. I have a case Tr270 that runs great, turns great, lifts great, but both the lowering and dumping the bucket moves at a slow creep with no power ie tilting the bucket will not lift the machine or even have enough power to break dirt. It has a 1907 1912 error code, but I can't find any information to see if this is related. Any help would be appreciated.
1912 error code relates to power supply to brake lights - not related to your hydraulic power problem. First thing you need to do is test main relief pressure which should be 3000psi @2000 rpm
Thank you very much, I appreciate you taking the time to answer. I will check that tomorrow. Is there a possibility that this could be a joystick issue on the right side? This one is really bugging me! Every other fix has been pretty straightforward.
Anything is possible, but I wouldn't think lift & tilt would both be affected by such a problem. You could try to swap the controls from ISO to H pattern & see if that makes a difference.
If you have the ride control feature on this machine you may want to check to see if it has been activated or the solenoid and or valve is not working correctly.
Make sure the aux. flow control switch is not locked forward or backwards. It should be in the middle. I doubt it would be this simple, but you never know.