Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case TR270 cranks but won’t start

hunterdog967 ยท 2022-05-04 10:30

Hi could use an experienced opinion, I'm working on a case TR270 JAFTR270TGM419503 Shut off and wouldn't start, located instrument cluster 10 A fuse blown. Changed fuse and fired up pressed operate button which releases parking brake and fuse blew again. Changed fuse and it's been good for an hour. The operate button I pressed with chest bar down turns off parking brake light among other things I'm sure . Should I change parking brake solenoid to be sure

Replies3
  1. #1Vetech632022-05-04 11:42

    Are you saying its now working after changing the fuse a second time?

  2. #2hunterdog9672022-05-04 13:53

    Worked first fuse Change till I put parking brake on and off, second fuse Change its been working for 3 hrs now with no issues

  3. #3Vetech632022-05-04 15:25

    It won't be the park brake solenoid then. Its a small wire short somewhere I'd bet.