Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case TR270 no power to fuel pump or fuel solinoid

lopushniuk · 2025-02-01 10:44

I have a 2012 case TR270 was running great turned around and it shut off. Checked the fuses and all are good. Found the fuel pump and solinoid didn't have power. I ran battery power to the fuel pump and I removed the fuel solinoid still no start. I cracked all the injectors and I have fuel at the Injectors. Machine is cranking over good and at good speed. I just need to get it running so I can look further into it in a warm shop

Replies4
  1. #1ozarkag2025-02-01 21:03

    Check the relays, specifically relay grounds. Those machines have in harness splices that can really be a mess. Also, might have ground fuses either in fuse box or in a separate little fuse holder dangling beside engine bell housing.

  2. #2lopushniuk2025-02-01 21:13

    I've swapped all the relays around seemed to make no difference. I started checking grounds but without being able to flip the cab, it's making it difficult.

  3. #3ozarkag2025-02-01 21:16

    You want to be sure you have solid ground at the relay terminal. Diagram would be best, but will be kitty corner from switched input. . . Pin # 85

  4. #4lopushniuk2025-02-01 21:48

    Ya thats the other issue i have no schematics or diagrams. As our local dealer just wants me to bring it in. I'll start with the ground in the cab and work my way back from there