Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case TR270 no start

curb guy ยท 2020-03-12 16:34

I'm really hoping someone here can help me out or, at least point me in the right direction. I have a Case TR270 with less than 1,000hrs. One day we shut it off, went to lunch, and when we came back, crank but no start. The screen on the console reads "ATS fail". *** i does that mean? I have the entire service manual from Case, no good. I have the latest program in my high dollar "Diesel Laptop"/Texa brand scan tool, GD thing won't even communicate with the machine . Please don't tell me to call the dealer because the last time this thing was at SOUTHEASTERN EQUIPMENT IN COLUMBUS OHIO , they had it for almost 4 months. That and I think they have a restraining order out on me, not sure. Anyway, it cranks fine, just no start. Any help would be much appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1curb guy2020-03-13 14:25

    No one?

  2. #2Mike_IUOE2020-03-20 19:17

    I believe that's "Aftertreatment system failure" Like it or not sounds like a service call from the dealer or a good independent mechanic