May TR270 keeps throwing a 3104 code ('3104 (DTC 137-03) - Pressure Relief valve : pressure relief valve is open'). I went to buy a new PRV from the local Case dealer and they want $500 for it! But when I look up the part, it a common Bosch part used in tons of different common rail diesel fuel systems. If I get it from the UK, it's like $95. Anyone else run into this price discrepancy? Or am I confusing parts?
Wrong picture. It's actually this one:
I've not run into this on a machine, but I'm always up for saving a buck or two. Compare parts closely as well as the part numbers.....if they match tell us how much you saved. Stock up on filters with half of the savings, and treat yourself to something with the other half.
Here it is on Ebay for $175 (two week shipping time) instead of $451 from Case (ASCO; my local dealer). Sensor Fuel Pressure for Holland T4 Powerstar T5 Bosch 5801474160 for sale online | eBay Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sensor Fuel Pressure for Holland T4 Powerstar T5 Bosch 5801474160 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products! www.ebay.com