Various items on my left and right instrument panels have stopped working. The wipers, float switch, heat blower switch and the light switch. Intermittently if the skid takes a big bump like a change in grade, everything will start working again and then after a little while it would stop. I'm assuming that it's a loose ground somewhere. Of course I went through and checked the fuse box and everything looks good there. I was wondering if anyone knows of a common issue or a ground junction for those systems that are shared.
Check with a Test light not a Multimeter for blown fuses. Had one that was blowing fuse for instrument panel that the Relay for Accesories had some loose pins . After tightening them up and testing each pin receiver it never did it again. They use tiny cheap relays and tiny pin receivers, so on these machines it will become a problem after enough vibration. How many hours on unit. Simon C