2013 case tr350 NDM462700 I'm not getting any power to the HVAC controls (blower motor not coming on, and AC light not coming on, tested with test light and no power at the knob/button) or the Radio or the wipers, I have a feeling they're on the same fuse and/or relay but I have really no clue which one. If anyone happened to have a fuse panel diagram I'd be grateful, or better yet a wiring schematic for that circuit I'd be extremely thankful for that. I've checked the fuses and there are some with no power on either side, and I've moved some relays around but no luck so far.
What machine is that? They never made a TR350. Could be an SV250, TV320?
TR320, I was just kinda spaced out feeling defeated lol. When I realized it was wrong I couldn't figure how to edit it, and I didn't want to double post
I've had some time today to bust out the power probe and dig deeper on the AC controls. There are two relays under the cab filter, They're not getting the power signal to allow power to cross the relay. if I shoot power to it with the power probe, everything ac related works. As far as the Radio and Wipers those are backseat concerns for the moment. I'd still appreciate a fuse box diagram or any wiring schematic
The wiring in those changed sigficantly from introduction. I think you would need a PIN specific drawing. They moved the fuze box from under the cup holder to under the seat. I had a 320 but I don't have any of that data any more.