Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case tv 380 air, lights, stopped wprking

Mcluga · 2018-08-19 15:44

pin # JAFTV380JEM464393 Serial # NEM464393 Noticed a/c fan stopped working. Later noticed lights and heated seat doesn’t work. As well as seat raise quit. All stopped at the same time I think. Some pixels are going out on the hyd, eng oil, and fuel gauge too. Fuel sending is erratic and only accurate most of the time right after I start machine. Is it possible all these are related. I think the a/c fan, lights and seat raise/lower and heated seat are related which is my first priority as it’s hot in the summers in Georgia. Please help with electrical issue please. Will work on gauge pixels after this issue is fixed.

Replies3
  1. #1GaryHoff2018-08-26 01:11

    I would recommend checking your fuses first. There is ground fuses inline in the harness on the rear left, by the engine I'm assuming you have checked your relays and fuses in the cab already.

  2. #2Mcluga2018-08-31 18:41

    Thanks. Turned out it was a relay but the instrument cluster was going out too. Now new problem. Got it back from the dealer where it started and threw an ats fail. After shutting it off it went away and ran fine. Got it home and went to crank it to get it off the trailer and now a 1051 code then 9153 code. Wire harness to engine seems good. Ecu fuses good. Any ideas? When you press start it has a click sound in front and back of machine but won’t turn over.

  3. #3soilmover22019-01-04 19:48

    My tv380 is a 2015. I’ve had it not start once like yours, but heard clicking. My dealer found a relay Under the the cab behind wear you put your feet that was bad.