Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case TV 380 Electrical Help

Simon C ยท 2023-09-13 22:25

PIN# JAFTV380LHM434062 Have changed oils and serviced this machine 2 times in the past. Customer says that all of a sudden there is No Radio, No Interior Light, No Air Conditioning, No Heater Fan all at same time. He is a little disabled right now and I am more than an hour away with no schematic to show relays, fuses, switches, resettable breakers or whatever else might be on it. Tried to buy a schematic from dealership with no success. Any info appreciated. Simon C

Replies4
  1. #192U 34062023-09-14 00:00

    Does it still start or just crank and not fire?

  2. #2Simon C2023-09-14 10:50

    Believe it starts, just no fan to clear window and all the above. He uses it to feed 1200 lb bales to his horses. I hate going blind to work on simple electrics with no schematic. Simon C

  3. #3Simon C2023-09-14 23:29

    Was able to get a schematic from a far away dealership today. Helps to get dealer support, but close by was no help. Can see what needs to be checked for starters. Probably a bad fuse or bad relay, will find out. Simon C

  4. #492U 34062023-09-15 00:00

    I've had a similar issue a few times where the accessories would not work but the machine would also only crank and not start. I've found Case's skid steer schematics are a bit of a PITA to follow.