Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case TV380 code 3764

bobby goss · 2021-05-17 18:09

Good evening. I have had this machine for several years and no issues until around 1200hrs. One day it wouldn’t try to start or do anything but throw a code no communication with the CAN. I fixed that by replacing the two relays at the back of the machine by the battery. Now al of a sudden after putting a mew radiator on the machine it won’t start again but the code is 3764 says Engine Controller Main Relay Circuit (Terminal 30). I can’t seem to find anymore fuses or relays that are bad. I need help pls and Case can’t seem to help without saying I need a new harness and can’t find any info online. Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2021-05-31 18:33

    I see no one has responded to your thread. Have you gotten your issue taken care of?

  2. #2bobby goss2021-05-31 19:15

    Yes I did. I found a 60 amp fuse in the rear of the machine behind the relay box that was blowed.

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2021-05-31 22:46

    Good deal.

  4. #4Phillip Quinn2021-08-02 01:51

    DTC ENGINE TYPE FAULT DESCRIPTIONS (as in EST) MASTER LAMP TELLTALE LAMP 3764 F5C Engine Controller Main Relay Circuit (Terminal 30) - Early Opening Defect Of Main Relay Amber

  5. #5Phillip Quinn2021-08-17 16:51

    Well now 2 weeks and is running perfect fault has gone

  6. #6mtbb5032023-08-27 22:33

    Hi Bobby, I'm new to this forum and did something to this machine, Here is what I posted Hi, I just purchased a 2013 SV 300 Skid steer, I left the key on and killed the battery so I put start box on it now no lights, bells whistles, says 3764 code and a fella on here had found a blown 60 amp main engine control fuse that was blown, He said at the back of the machine, I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you