Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case TV380 SKID TRACK LOADER

stevebrownia ยท 2020-12-25 01:11

We have a 2014 TV380 that has a code of 6106. I would like to fix it our self and need to know what needs to be done to fix it. Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1stevebrownia2020-12-27 02:12

    i put the wrong number in it is a 3106 not 6106

  2. #2KSSS2020-12-27 13:20

    If you still have operators manual behind the seat, the code maybe toward the back of the book.

  3. #3KSSS2020-12-27 13:59

    I looked up a manual I have and if the PIN is NHM435463 or above 3106 is Fuel pressure relief valve reached man allowed opening count. I doubt this code is valid for your machine since I pulled this from my 2018 SV340, but I thought I would put it out there.

  4. #4stevebrownia2020-12-27 15:02

    Yes that is what my book said to but I would like to know if I can fix it myself and how to do that. But Thanks for the reply Steve

  5. #5stevebrownia2021-01-08 14:38

    this site isn't much help

  6. #6Tags2021-01-08 17:55

    Don't take this the wrong way, but neither are you....and what I mean by that is this, you posted it under "Track loaders",it will never get as much attention here as it would if it was posted in the Compact Track Loader section, your posting title doesn't state a problem, just the make and model of the machine, you don't mention the problem the machine is having other than a code, you didn't post a serial #, and someone did try to help, KSSS is a case man through and through, it's unfortunate he doesn't know how to fix it, but he did try to give you an idea of what the code may be, he's not a mechanic, he's an operator and he took time out of his day to try to help YOU. Maybe post some more details and if you can be patient, someone will more than likely see it and hopefully have an answer for you, if not and you are desperate for a machine take it to the dealer or go rent something in the meantime....Welcome to the forum, Happy New Year!! Mods, could this please be moved to Compact Track loader section?