Hello everyone , I'm working on a case TV450B the machine cranks up fine occasionally , but 9 times out of 10 the only way it will power up is if you flick the battery disconnect/kill switch on and off a couple times then it will get power and crank normally. Also it will shut itself off after running for sometime,throws a code for Ucm supply voltage not receiving 12vp. Any help or insight would be appreciated.
My fault I posted this in wrong section.
Have you tried bypassing the disconnect? Typically fairly easy to move one cable over with the other, both on one bolt.
I believe I fixed it. I removed the battery had 10.99 volts , disconnected the kill switch , reconnected the battery, and Killswitch terminals tight no issues so far. Low battery voltage , and Ucm supply voltage low fault codes have went away
I might have to try that the power was coming on perfect all day yesterday Killswitch was functioning too. I come in this morning it's back to not power up when you cycle the key switch
I had a bad disconnect switch a few years ago. It would send power one day but not the next.
I have changed many faulty Disconnect switches. Cole Hersee sells Part # 2484 and #2484-16. The second one can take way more amps than the first. Look it up and you will understand. If you are loosing anything close to 500mv across the switch posts on voltage drop test, your switch is junk. Simon C