Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case W11 torque convertor

CMDS ยท 2016-01-26 15:34

Looking for a source to purchase a remanufactured torque convertor and flex plate . Nothing available on the east coast I can locate . I have all the tags to identify and there were two different transmissions in 1984 . Appreciate the help .

Replies4
  1. #1sheepfoot2016-01-26 20:40

    I would give a call to joseph industries inc. at 1 800 321-9983. I have used them often and their service and parts staff are very good to work with.

  2. #2CMDS2016-01-27 07:12

    Will give them a try thanks

  3. #3CMDS2016-01-30 15:13

    Spoke to Joseph's , they have the parts for the reman and we will be shipping to them for a full test and reviewing a month or so , need to limp through the balance of the season. Any one else have any Joseph,s experience , them seem pretty impressive .

  4. #4Tinkerer2016-01-30 17:50

    I have purchased transmission gears and synchronizers from them. Very high quality parts and reasonable prices.