Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case w20c oil pan r and r

case44rs ยท 2010-10-29 18:22

Does anyone have any experience in changing out the Engine oil pan in a W20C CASE LOADER/? Any Idea as to time frame and what is involved?

Replies9
  1. #1TheCASEguy2010-10-29 18:36

    I do not have the info that you need...sorry. What I do have is alot of parts for the Loader. I have all the cylinders (all rebuilt) valves, engine, planatries, axles housings. Almost everything. We took a W20C in on trade and it was someones bright idea to dis-assemble it for parts. (they thought we would make more money) So 5 years later I still have all the parts. If you need anything for, let me know and I will cut you a good deal.

  2. #2case44rs2010-10-29 18:40

    thanks-will keep u in mind!

  3. #3alrman2010-10-29 19:48

    Can't recall if there is enough clearance between sump & rear axle to just simply drop it out. Many loaders don't have the space there...... If you do have the space it should only take a few hours at most - (using air tools) If you don't have the space you may have to raise the engine a little - should be able to to in a day - (using air tools)

  4. #4case44rs2010-10-29 19:55

    Great info-that is what i needed-thanks!

  5. #5zlssefi2010-10-30 09:59

    oil pan I did a complete overhaul on a w-20B its an inline 6 non turbo engine. If theyre the same engine you cannot remove the pan in the loader as there is not enough room. Whats the difference between the w-20b and c anyway?

  6. #6case44rs2010-10-30 10:02

    Morning-thanks for the info-re B and c -not sure-transmission and cab I think are a little different.. Ron

  7. #7Lightning Bolt2012-04-30 01:28

    Hey CASE Guy I'm in need of some Case W20c parts, do you still have parts? Please let me know, I'm in California, SF Bay Area Thanks

  8. #8case44rs2012-04-30 05:33

    No Parts here-try local Case dealer or CASE W20C 913370 FL Southern Tractor Service Phone: (877)672-5824 Share On Added: 1/2/2003 8:44:03 AM Updated: 4/23/2012 12:20:00 PM CASE W20C 9152131 FL Southern Tractor Service Phone: (877)672-5824 Share On Added: 3/3/2011 8:19:15 AM Updated: 4/23/2012 12:20:00 PM CASE W20C 25 MN Midwest Equipment Phone: (800)234-4464 x2 or (507)932-4464 Fax: (507)932-4497 Send A Message Share

  9. #9Lightning Bolt2012-04-30 12:04

    Needing w20c parts I was trying to get in touch with "TheCASEGuy", has anyone seen him?