Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case W252 Tanden Roller

Fabosp ยท 2013-06-24 12:05

I need the Case 252 Vibrating Tandem Roller Parts Manual (Vibromax). Know anyone who sells it thanks

Replies3
  1. #1sheepfoot2013-06-24 20:34

    You will need to contact your JCB dealer, Vibromax was sold off by Case, then sold again, and I am thinking JCB bought them around 2005. Their is some parts books on ebay for the w252 every now and then. A older case dealer that has it's old microfiche/microfiche reader and printer around should be able to print some pages or have a parts book still around with a pub # that may still be in the system. I would check and have the s/n with you also before ordering.

  2. #2drummer2013-11-03 16:45

    Did you ever find your parts manual?

  3. #3toufik2020-04-19 15:35

    Hello dear friend i Need if possible the Electrical wiring of the CASE VIBROMAX W551 TANDEM Roller fabricated BY LOSENHAUSEN Germany. I know that this factory was been sold by CASE then in 2004 by GCB and now this old factory in dusseldorf is closed. I need to renwe the electrical wiring of this tandem roller with electrical connection with DEUTZ ENGINE F3L 912 38kW power. Please any one can help me