Hey guys, I am having trouble with my Case XT 90 SKID STEER loader. My hydraulics have seemed to have locked up. The engine runs fine, all of the safety features are working properly- have ckecked the seat and safety arm switches. The park brake light is staying on and hyd. pressure light is staying on when i press the button. The park brake button has 12 volts at the valve - but not sure if it is working or not. Any help?
There maybe a sensor that ensures the cab is down on the chassis on your machine. I had to replace mine late last Fall on my 465. If you rotate the cab up it will be on the bottom of the cab on the left side (if you were sitting in the cab). I would check that. It is the same sensor as the lap bar sensor just mounted differently.
Check all the fuses - interlock should have a padlock icon
I had the same problem with my XT75 and it was the switch for the cage. It actually wore a spot on the chassis where it made contact and I had to build it up with weld and grind it flush. I seems that there is enough movement in the cage for the switch to wear a spot where it make contact with the chassis.
Thanks for all the input guys! I checked all the switches and I am getting power to the park valve, but not sure if it is working. Any ideas on how to check the valve without removing it?