I recently purchased a 12 inch CAT bucket that I was advised would fit on my CAT 420D with mechanical quick coupler. Unfortunately it doesn't and I am going to have to try to resell the bucket but, don't know what equipment it will fit. Would someone be able to advise me from the photos on what type of equipment this bucket might be used with either backhoe or excavator? Thanks.
I guess probably a 308 or so. Does it have a ID tag on it?
Thanks. I couldn't find any legible tags on it.
I think that's for a smaller backhoe, maybe a small track hoe. My 416 is 15 inch between pins and 1 1/2 wide. Just for reference
Isn't there a tag right below that white sticker?
Take it to a welding shop and have them change the ears on it. I had one done this past week. They can do it, no problem
X2 on the welding shop. We changed a couple of old backhoe buckets over ourselves to fit our 442 bobcat .