Here's a good 140G that is going up for bid in South Dakota from a County. I'm thinking of putting in a bid on the unit. Anybody have an idea on what it's worth?:beatsme 1985 with about 16,000 hours but runs good. It could use tires, rear ripper and probly a paint job.
What would you bid? If you had a use for this grader, what do you think it would be worth?
The machine ended up going for $32,700.00 and I think it was a good buy
Did you take it home then? (buy it) OCR
No Grader today! No I didn't OCR, but I did think about it. It won't be long before some serious work is going to need to be done to it, and it will be expensive. I suppose your a good operator on a blade like the rest of the machines! Takes a lot of practice :drinkup
140g I have one coming in on trade, seems to be a good unit, but I'm not sure of the year. I do have some pictures that I can put on here and videos of it working. Let me know if your interested and I will get more info. 17.5 tires of which 5 are about 80%, but one front one should be replaced soon. New paint, looks nice. email [email protected] Thanks Scott
CAT 140G Bid: Dang, I AM IRONMAN, I didn't see that you'd made another post, till just now... Not a blade man at all... just fooled on them a bit... And, thanks for the compliment... that's a nice thing to say... :thumbsup OCR...
Working 140G Here it is working a few days ago.
OCR I've seen some of your work in the pictures you have posted, and it's easy to see that you have good operating skills. Usually if a person has that, it doesn't matter if they are running a dozer, blade, or just about any const. equipment, it just comes to them. :drinkup I can run most of the equipment, but I don't claim to be a very experienced operator.
CAT 140G Bid: Thanks, I AM IRONMAN, it's always nice to receive a compliment from one of your peers. Believe me, I appreciate it... :thumbsup OCR...
what is the name of the auction and where?