Hi all. I'm looking for a caterpillar 140G motor grader hydraulic pump away. I am based in East africa. Any ideas on cost of a used unit or new one. Thanks Gill
Need a machine Serial Number to identify the correct pump Part Number. Might I ask what happened to the old pump that you need to replace it. Also have you done (or will you do) the necessary cleaning of the hydraulic system to ensure that the replacement pump does not fail prematurely..?
Yes! a trashed pump is not good for the new pump or anything else in the system that pump operates!
The machine serial no. Is 72V 05507. It's actually missing the hydraulic pump. Its for sale and I'm trying to figure out the costing before I can make an offer. The rest of the machine stuff is intact. Apparently the pump was removed to be used on another machine
OK, so the pump appears to be an 8J-6155. That is a combined piston and gear pump group. I’m assuming it’s all missing. New price is somewhere around US$4000 in the US. I don’t know what it would be in your location.
A used one here goes for that price... And that's subject to testing it to confirm. Stuff here is more expensive comparatively especially the older mechanical machines. An imported 140G grader here in good condition goes for 90,000 dollars Man.
Hi man. Could u kindly assist me with a part number for a complete hydraulic pump for a 5MD03773 SERIAL number 140G motor grader. I'd really appreciate. Thanks
The complete pump for that machine S/N is a 6E-1279 (Reman 0R-4212).
Thanks buddy I really appreciate. Been trying to get one from the CAT dealer here but seems tough. If I do go the aftermarket way, what would be recommended: ITR, KMP? any other brands and how much do u think it would cost me in USD. Thanks again