Another photo of my Cat graders loaded up and moving to another job in the Northern Territory , I have a tier 1 & tier 2 and have found them to be reliable machines in very hot and dusty conditions . I have been operating graders for the last 10 years and started with a Cat 12E .
That's a sweet rig!
Thanks Proper Operator the Western Star was made in your country , its gotta be good !!
I meant the entire consist but, that said, I love the snorkel intakes. One never sees those here: the truck wouldn't make it through that much snow even if it could breathe! I saved the picture - hope you don't mind. Cheers, John
Its not the snow over here mate. There for the dust.
To run snorkel intakes in snowy conditions all you do is rotate the intake at the top by 180 degrees so that the air enters from the rear, that's why there is a big hose clip round the bottom of the black boot......