Looking for wiring diagram for a cat 215 95z00480, trying to get the warning lights, indicator lights, gauges, flood lights, and gauges all working correctly. Is there a print for all electrical stuff on one print or a few different ones?
Nothing for 95V. 96L-prefix is the best I can do.
Thanks for the drawing. Do you know if that is a factory drawing? I can't tell if that is the drawing for my machine or not. Do you know if the 96l is older than 95z or newer. Didn't they put any wire colors on their prints?
This is what I know. - It is a factory drawing. It was taken from the online Parts Manual for a 96L-prefix machine. - There are four different Serial Number ranges of 215, the 96L was the only one for which I could find a wiring schematic. - Back in the 70's electrical systems were extremely simple and came in the Parts Manual instead of being a separate schematic. This is one of those cases. - 95Z & 96L were both built in Belgium in the years 83-84 & 76-80 respectively, so the 96L wiring is for a machine a couple of years earlier than your machine. - With wiring schematics being so simple Cat never put wire colours or numbers on their schematics as is the case today. Wires on the machines will be coloured but I doubt they will have numbers on them. The wiring is so simple that the solution would appear to be to find out which wire is which by checking continuity using a DMM. Not an ideal solution I agree, but probably the only one available to you. Below you will find the Parts Manual pages covering the main machine wiring for 95Z00480.