Hi all, I'm new to the site ! Looking for info on a piece I have just picked up the other day I have done the basic research know specs and such but looking for info from ppl on the normal things that can or do go wrong with this machine over its lifetime, it's a Cat 219 LC has over 10k hrs but seems to run smooth and tight for her age believe it's 1988-89. The $ was right from what I have been seeing have been looking for a couple yrs now just tired of renting for months and having nothing to show for it in the end !! Use it for the farm and putting soil through a royer shredder . Any input would be great thanks in advance!
Also looking for places to get used parts !
Post the S/N and somebody will tell you the date of manufacture. And where are the pictures ?
Serial plate pic
219 lc
I will apoligize for the pics I haven't figured out how to move pics from cell phone to iPad other than taking pics of pics on phone !! I can fix almost anything but phone and iPad's frustrate me !
I hate Ipads/Iphones It can use some paint Build date : 31/05/1988
Yes paint is on my list of things that she needs, but as you can see that's going to be a spring job I don't have a shop big enough to put her in ....yet !!
I think it will buff out....nice machine....what is the year of manufacture on it ? ......
It's a 1988, for what I have invested I can give it a coat of paint and it will be almost like new....lol
I like it...nice older machine..I am sure it will serve you well...