Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 235 32k03494

fenner74 ยท 2018-09-12 10:49

troubleshooting two things, first a steady red flashing light on the control panel, number 14 in the Manual, at the top of the control board? Second, the 3306 d1 is having some fuel issue's. I bleed the system, prime it up, and watch the fuel drain right back out of the injection body? Once it is full, shouldn't stay full? Is that a check valve issue? I am new to caterpillar's, and this motor, just ordered my service manual, but it wouldn't be here to Friday.. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1thepumpguysc2018-09-12 12:12

    As I recall, the check valves are in the supply pump.. follow the line off the filter. BE SURE & check your engine oil level.. fuel can get in it..

  2. #2Nige2018-09-12 14:40

    For your warning light, see the attachment Pages 5/6. If you need a wiring schematic, shout out.